Aloe You Vera Much, ClamshellRegular price $5.00
-High Quality Fragrance & Essential Oils, Phthalate Free
-One Tart Melt = 6 cubes
-Beautiful, Vibrant, Bold Colors to Compliment the Fragrance
-Premium Ethically-Sourced Mica & Biodegradable Glitter
-Weight of wax: 72g - 2.5oz
-Dimensions: 3" x 1" x 4.25"
-Because this is a handmade product, colors and design may vary from one melt to another and might not be an exact match to the pictures posted
Wickless, Flame-Free Alternative to Candles
Wax melts are the perfect choice for filling your space with your favorite fragrance. Just pop 2-3 cubes depending on how strong you want the scent to be. Some of our products (like the Shotties or Bars) require to be cut depending on the size of your warmer’s dish.
Always Natural, Cruelty-free, & Non-Toxic Ingredients
All our soy wax melts are made from domestically grown soy beans and the highest quality fragrance oils that are phthalate-free for a clean, long lasting fragrance.
To add a punch of color & a flair of fun, on some of our products we add eco-friendly, plant-based biodegradable glitter and premium cosmetic grade, ethically sourced mica. These add a beautiful shimmer to your wax while melted.
Handcrafted by Us 💕
Every single item in our shop is handmade by Yaz & Cari in our home in Southern California. Although we do our best to produce a perfect product, imperfections happen (such as a slight off-centered label, wax frosting, etc.) But rest assured, my Friend, none of these compromise the quality of your melt. It does guarantee that each item is definitely one of a kind & unique! We put a lot of thought on every batch we produce, from the color combinations, to the scents, and glitter selection.
How do I use my wax melts?
- Remove from packaging before use
- Snap off a cube or 2 & add to wax warmer dish
- Follow warmer instructions to operate
- Fragrance is released as the wax melts. For stronger fragrance, add more cubes. Do not add more than the warmer’s dish can hold after wax has melted
- Do not add a fresh cube to old wax as it will dilute and weaken the fragrance
- The effectiveness of the fragrance is influenced by the temperature of the warmer used. Hotter warmers release a stronger fragrance but dissolve sooner. Warmers with less heat tend to release less fragrance but last longer
- You can reuse your wax melt until the scent has faded. Once faded, remove wax residue and add a new wax melt
Please be Safe!
- Place your wax melts in a melt approved wax warmer & never add water or oil. Read & follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use
- Do not consume
- Place your warmer in a stable position & heat-resistant surface. Do not move while in use as it will be hot and may cause injury. Use in well ventilated areas & away from drafts and flammable objects
- Never leave warmer unattended. Put it out / turn it off before leaving the room
- Do not leave your warmer on for long periods of time. See warmer instructions for recommended max times
- Keep out of reach of children & pets